Type A/C Solar Barricade Light (D-Cell)
- Exceeds ITE standards and MUTCD visibility specifications
- Will operate on 2 or 4 D-cell batteries, solar charging cells, or a combination of both.
- Maintenance free operational life is about 5 years.(FactSheet)
- Three modes of operation, Flash (Type A), Steady-Burn, Type C), and Off.
- Equipped with a photocell which turns light on and off at dawn and dusk.
- Optically correct polycarbonate lens, high impact case, and stainless steel contacts.
- Tested by a Coast Guard approved laboratory.
- Lightweight, may be self-certified for compliance with NCHRP-350 crash test standards.